First time use - Quickstart
- We use the term User stories and Requirements to mean the same thing.
- The body of the user story should only describe the functional purpose of the story
- Navigation is not considered functional and should be omitted from the body of the user story.
It's your first time with ScopeMaster, so here's what you need to do:
- Register - https://app.scopemaster.com/site/registration_email then wait for the "activation" email to arrive
- Click on the link in the activation email to confirm your email address.
- Login https://app.scopemaster.com/
- review the tips on the home screen:
Then follow the link to add the example set of user stories
Once added, you then need to Analyse the stories, so click on the analyse button:
Sit back and watch ScopeMaster do the hard work!
We recommend that you spend at least 20 minutes exploring and modifying the example user stories, try making changes and then view them in the various different analysis views available:
They have been carefully created to help you understand the different types of user story that you might encounter.
You are now ready to create your own set of user stories: